This Notice is issued by iReport Media Network on behalf of itself, its subsidiaries and its affiliates (together, “iReport”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Sites, users of our Apps, and other users of our services (together, “you”). Defined terms used in this Notice are explained in Section (S) below.
For the purposes of this Notice, iReport is the Controller. Contact details are provided in Section (R) below. This Notice may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Notice carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Notice.
(B) Collection of Personal Data
Summary – Collection of Personal DataWe may collect or obtain Personal Data about you: directly from you (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you make a purchase); when you make your Personal Data public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media); when you download, install, or use any of our Apps; when you visit our Sites; when you register to use any of our Sites, Apps, or services; or when you interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App. We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities).
Collection of Personal Data:We may collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
• Data you provide: We may obtain your Personal Data when you provide it to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card).
• Relationship data: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you purchase a service from us, where applicable).
• Data you make public: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
• App data: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you download or use any of our Apps.
• Site data: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through a Site.
• Registration details: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Sites, Apps, or services.
• Content and advertising information: If you choose to interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App, we may receive Personal Data about you from the relevant third party.
• Third party information: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.).